Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here is the Idea...


Ok, so law school is not stimulating enough and I have an idea for something a little more creative!

Here is the idea, I want to write a book, but not by myself. I am
thinking getting different people from all over the place to build a
book together.
FOR WRITERS, THIS IS WHY I WANT YOU:
I will write the first page and then someone reads the first page and
continues the story and write one page and so on and so
forth, so each person writes one page. I want this book to go on for
one year...365 pages.

FOR ARTISTS, THIS IS WHY I WANT YOU:
After the first page is written I want artists to start drawing
pictures or take photographs that coincide with the written
work....365 pieces of art if possible.

FOR MUSICIANS, THIS IS WHY I WANT YOU:
Similar to why I want artists, but this element would add an audio
portion to the story. Write music, lyrics, no lyrics...whatever you
think fits with where the story is going.

Ideally, I want my own url for this book idea, but for now this is what I am working with...in the case that you know a thing or two about building websites contact me!



KRISTINE CATALOGNA
KristineLandslide@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i'm into it. but i dont have a blog. i didnt know YOU had a blog. how exciting!